I have received a beautiful blogger award from Tamara at My Botanical Garden. I would like to thank Tamara and also pass on my award to 7 more bloggers whom I admire very much.
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 6 of your favourite bloggers you admire
- Leave a .comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated
7 things about myself:
1) I live a double life, some in England, some in America.
2)I am proud to be British.
3) I adore animals.
4) My three favourite (famous) people are Jewish.
5) I write in different genres and have two pseudonyms as well as my own name.
6) I am a pagan.
7) Music and art are very important to me. I once ran an entertainment agency.
Here are the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in my post.
- Thank the person who nominated me and create a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 6 OTHER bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award
Why not visit some of these blogs and enjoy sharing a little glimpse of an interesting life?
Thank you, Star, I am honored. I am choose to play along or not, and if I do I will definitely not choose other bloggers. Almost every one I follow has stated they don’t accept awards. I do, and happily, but the last time I chose them, nobody else played along. However, you are very special to me, so I may go ahead and play… hugs to you. Am I the only one who knew all those things about you already? 🙂
Probably, yes! ha ha. The blog awards are a bit of a pain to do, I agree and none of us would want too many of them. However I felt honoured too that someone chose my blog and it is a small recognition of the work we put into the blogs, isn’t it. It’s up to you if you pass it on, now or later. When I was asked to choose who to pass it on to, you were my first choice. Star x